Tuesday, June 18, 2013


For work today, I wore this polka dot sleeveless blouse, black cardigan, and light blue wool skirt (all from J. Crew). I love black, white and blue together, so I thought this would be a fun (but not too loud) ensemble. The petite-sized skirt is the perfect length for work. The Maiden Lane black sandals are the perfect medium between casual and dressy. My favorite details of this outfit are the red nail polish (Fifth Avenue by Essie, my new favorite color!), and the delicate wishbone bracelet (purchased at a Manhattan jewelry boutique). The sparkly earrings from Forever 21 provide the perfect finishing touch. 




Fab footnotes:

* When buying petite sizes, make sure you pick the next size up! It will be too small if you choose your regular  size. 


No comments:

Post a Comment