Friday, October 26, 2012


In this photo, I'm wearing one of my favorite blouses: J. Crew's Oxford boy shirt in polka dot. I think it's a great twist on the everyday dress shirt. It looks great with a work skirt or, in this case, casual skinny jeans and Tory Burch Reva flats. The small size of the polka dots works perfectly for a smaller frame. In addition, the black and white combination provides a great backdrop for bright accessories, such as my green J. Crew Tillary purse and a green beaded bracelet from Coup de Coeur (a Manhattan boutique chain with fabulous inexpensive clothes and jewelry!). The AG skinny jeans are super comfortable, and to give them a tailored look, I fold them underneath (meaning, the cuff is on the inside of the jean). I hate when skinny jeans bunch at the hem because they're too long!

 
Fabulous footnotes:

 *At the moment, the Tillary purse is sold out on J. Crew's website. However, I would suggest looking for it in the actual store. Not only did I find it, but I paid almost $100 dollars less than the price listed online!

 *AG jeans frequently pop up on shopping sites like Gilt, which is where I purchased mine for $49.00. They are incredibly comfortable and I love the dark wash!


No comments:

Post a Comment