Thursday, November 29, 2012


For work on Monday, I wore this Elie Tahari Alexandria dress (purchased on HauteLook) with a navy cardigan from Crewcuts and a red studded belt from The Gap. I wore the belt because the dress is a tad big, and I wanted to give it some shape (a must for a petite gal). As you can see from the closeup, it has beautiful detailing along the collar. If I were to wear it with no sweater, I would probably choose a different belt (maybe a blue one?) so it wouldn't look too Christmas-y! The nude pumps from Shoemint are the perfect finishing touch; as I've said before, nude shoes create an illusion of height.




To finish the look, I wore this amazing Amrita Singh Deauville ring (from Ideeli) and these Kate Spade Pop Rocks drop earrings. The nail polish is Essie's Berry Naughty







No comments:

Post a Comment