Wednesday, December 5, 2012


Here I'm wearing a J. Crew polka dot blouse, J. Crew Jackie cardigan and XCVI black ponte skinny pants (purchased from RueLaLa). I am a huge fan of the Jackie cardigan because it's cropped and has a close fit. As usual, I cuffed the pants underneath to make them the right length, and also to stretch them and make them look sleeker. 


For an extra pop of color, I wore these green earrings I purchased from the same NYC street vendor who sold me the earrings in my Thanksgiving post. I love green and pink together, and I thought it was just the right amount of color. I finished the look with some gold bangles and a delicate N'Luxe initial bracelet (purchased from HauteLook). I wore my Marc Jacobs suede pumps because they're solid black with a nice feminine detail to match the polka dots!




No comments:

Post a Comment