Sunday, December 16, 2012

I want to begin by saying how truly saddened I am about what happened on Friday. My heart goes out to all those involved. If you're lucky enough to have your family and friends around you, hug them a little tighter :)


For work on Friday, I wore this navy polka dot blouse from J. Crew Factory (unavailable at the moment) with a neon striped scarf from J. Crew (purchased a couple of years ago), AG skinny jeans from Gilt and Via Spiga Darcie boots. As I mentioned in my Thanksgiving post, the boots are the perfect height for a petite woman because they hit right below the knee. The neon stripes against the polka dots make a cute combination without being too busy. I really liked the brown shoe with the dark blue and light green.



I went with simple accessories. I chose jeweled dark brown hoops from Coup de Coeur and an estate ring my grandmother gave me as a birthday present. Classic jewelry goes with everything, so don't hesitate to mix it in with costume jewelry! The nail polish is Luxedo by Essie



Fab footnotes:

* Here's a link to the AG jeans. Mine are a bit older so they don't have the elastic waistband.

No comments:

Post a Comment