Saturday, December 29, 2012

Sorry for the long absence! The past couple of weeks have been super busy. I hope everyone enjoyed their holidays...on to New Year's Eve!


For work yesterday, I wore this BCBGMAXAZRIA shirt with a striped skirt from H&M, black leggings and Matiko leather boots. To finish the look, I wore this studded red belt from The Gap. The shirt has an asymmetrical shawl, adding some fun without being too dramatic. The skirt was a fabulous five-dollar find and is super versatile! It's too short to wear with regular hose (plus it was very cold yesterday!), so I went with the classic black legging. I chose these boots because, although they have a lot of detail, they're solid black and don't take away from the outfit (which, as you can see, already has enough detail). Overall, this outfit was extremely comfortable and easy to move in, making it perfect for work.



Fab footnotes:

* I'm not sure if H&M still has this skirt, but a similar one (in the same price range) can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment