Saturday, January 5, 2013


For work yesterday, I wore this Aqua jacket with a J. Crew long-sleeve tee, Rich & Skinny bootcut jeans and Aldo's Poston pump in fuchsia. I purchased the jacket several years ago from the girls department at Bloomingdale's...it was a great find! It fits snugly without being tight, and the length is perfect. As usual, I cuffed the jeans under to make them the right length. Rich & Skinny's jeans are very soft and comfortable, so grab a pair for work if you can! The shoes are comfortable as well. As you can see, the heel is relatively small. 
 
 
 
 
To finish the look, I wore these spike bracelets from Aldo with my black and white chain link bracelet from J. Crew. For earrings, I wore my classic Tiffany knot studs.



Fab footnotes:

* A similar pair of Rich & Skinny boot cut jeans can be found here. I also see a lot of Rich & Skinny jeans at places like T.J.Maxx for great prices.

* As I've mentioned before, Aqua is a great, chic label with reasonable prices. Browse their selection at Bloomingdale's here.

No comments:

Post a Comment