Friday, January 25, 2013



For work yesterday, I wore a Rosegold charcoal turtleneck, skinny jeans from Forever 21, a faux fur vest from Joe Fresh and wedge sneakers from Strawberry. I stuck with my three-color rule, thinking that the charcoal/black combination on top would perfectly balance the colorful jeans. The cropped vest makes my torso appear longer. The sneakers add the perfect amount of height, and I love their edgy look. Initially, I was verrrry on the fence about wedge sneakers, but I'm glad I decided to get them! They can be dressed up or down, and it's always great to find a heeled shoe that's actually comfortable.


To finish the look, I went with a simple strand of pearls. I really liked the contrast of the classic, refined pearls with the edgy sneakers and fur vest.

Fabulous footnotes:

* Strawberry has a great shoe selection, if you want to buy something trendy without spending too much money. They also have some high-end selections, like these Vince Camuto wedge sneakers.

No comments:

Post a Comment