Wednesday, January 30, 2013


For work today, I wore this two-tone BCBGMAXAZRIA skirt with a J. Crew long-sleeve tee and BCBGMAXAZRIA flats. The skirt is one of the most flattering things a petite woman could buy, because the tight, high waist heightens and slims. As you can see from the closeup, the waist is elastic, making the skirt very comfortable for something so fitted. As I've written before, the flats are fun and ornate, but versatile because they are entirely black. 



Because the palette consists of only black and navy, I went with slightly exaggerated jewelry. I chose this great Kate Spade necklace and a_line "Pyar" watch, purchased at Beyondtherack.com. I love the classic, unisex look of the watch, and I think the black/gold combination is classic. This week I tried out the very-trendy opaque white nail polish (Joe Fresh's "Vanilla"), which I particularly liked with this outfit!



No comments:

Post a Comment