Friday, February 22, 2013


For work today, I wore this silk green blouse from J. Crew Factory, rosette cardigan from J. Crew (purchased several years ago), Joe's skinny jeans, and American Eagle hiking booties. I thought the cardigan and blouse had just the right amount of detailing, and I like the look of a hip-length shirt with a slightly-shorter cardigan layered over it. The jeans are very fitted and, with the heeled booties, create a nice lengthening effect. The booties are great because they're comfortable and casual, despite having a heel.



I went light on the accessories today and chose my go-tos: my a_line Pyar watch and Kate Spade Monterey Bay stud earrings



Fab footnotes:

* The J. Crew factory blouse is unavailable right now, but a similar blouse can be found here.

* I'm a huge fan of American Eagle. They have become so fashion forward! And their prices are really good. Check out their website here

No comments:

Post a Comment