Thursday, February 28, 2013


For work today, I wore this tweed J. Crew skirt with a Rosegold charcoal turtleneck (purchased on Gilt.com) and Marc Jacobs pumps. The skirt is just the right length for work and, because it hits at the knee, I decided heels would work best. I was initially drawn to the skirt because of the bow.  It adds a twist to the classic tweed skirt and flatters by bringing attention to the waist. The turtleneck is made from a soft jersey cotton, so it's comfortable yet form fitting. I love wearing gray when I'm not in the mood for black! 



To add some color to the outfit, I wore these turquoise clip on earrings by R.J. Graziano (also purchased on Gilt). I love their retro feel. My red nail polish is Rimmel London's Lasting Finish Pro in Stiletto Red





No comments:

Post a Comment